Tute is a card game of Online Strategy by Shifts of 2, 3 or 4 players (in pairs), in which you can play tute, one of the most popular of the Spanish deck.
Its origin is Italian and comes from the Italian word tutti. You will measure rivals from any part of the world
And compete with them in various types of rankings based on the experience points (PE) you get.
Listed below are the different types of screens that comprise the game.
2.1 Home screen.
On this screen you will find the following options.
- Play: access with your user to the game area.
- Facebook Login: click on this option to enter the game with your Facebook account and have the features to get extra coins, invite and play with facebook friends.
- Help: here you will find information about the application. Instructions, modify user account, settings, suggestions,
- Exit: if you have finished playing, press the back button to close the game.
During the game you can access the preferences screen by pressing the menu button.
In this screen you will find the following options:
- Login: option to authenticate in the game by entering your email address as a user account. Once authenticated,
Will access the main screen of the game.
2.2.2 Main screen.
In this screen you will find a list of the games in which you can register to play games of 2, 3 or 4 players and
The last 10 matches finished. You will also find the following options:
- Create Match: clicking on this option will open the create private game screen, described in the section "Start playing".
- Ranking: clicking on this option will open the ranking navigation screen, where you can choose between the
Ranking of games played with 2 players, ranking of games played with 3 players, ranking of games played with 4 players,
Country ranking, offline ranking and ranking of friends.
- Help: clicking on this option will open the help screen where you can access the instructions, modify the account
In the header you can find the following options:
- Update: clicking on this option will update the game listings.
- Left side menu: clicking on this option will display the menu where you can: view the profile, access social networks
Like twiter, facebook and google +. The configuration options will also be displayed to configure the app.
- Right side menu: clicking on this option will open a window where you can play or chat with your friends, as well as set
- Logout: clicking on this option will erase the login data and you will be able to access the game with another account
user. Note: Clicking on this action will require you to log in to facebook again.
220.127.116.11 Create Match.
In this zone you can create games in different ways.
- Option 1, creation of private games. Private parties will only be visible to your friends.
- Option 2, create a game with a user that exists in the game. If you know the email or the name of any user you want
Play, get it and request to play with it. The moment your opponent accepts the game, the game will start.
- Option 3, play again with a user with whom you played some game recently.
- Option 4, play with your facebook friends who have a user account in this game.
Once you have selected one of the options above, a game request will be sent to your opponent and the moment you accept, the
Starting will start. The score will not be effective until both players make the first move.
In this zone you can see the world ranking, country, offline, 2 players, 3 players and 4 players, offline in function
Of the points that you have accumulated. To see the calculation of points check the section "Score".
Clicking on this option will appear the help of the game. Refer to section 2.4
2.3 Facebook Login.
Clicking on this option will open the facebook login interface, in which you will have to enter the username and password and
Accept the necessary conditions of use. Once you have logged in, you will not need to log in again until you press
On the log off button on the main screen.
The help screen will display the following sections:
You will access this instruction screen.
2.4.2 Modify User.
In this zone you can change the name, surname, password of the user and participation in the automatic game.
In this screen you can activate / deactivate the music and help of the game, besides being able to change the language of the game.
In this option you can find the data privacy permissions that the game uses.
Help us improve the game, we will all win. Suggest the improvements you can think of or tell us any problems you have using the game.
2.4.7 Other games
In this area you will find other games related to Androsito Games.
3. Controls. 3.1 Out-of-game controls.
By clicking on the menu button of your device, you can activate or deactivate the following options:
- Music: allows you to show sounds in the game.
- Help: allows you to show contextual help to help the player in all parts of the game. This option does not turn off messages
Of the system. 3.2 Game controls.
In the game screen, when you choose the card you want to cast on a play, drag it to the red square that appears in the middle of the board.
On the other hand, if you want to make a change of a card for "life", drag this card to the yellow square that appears to the left of the board.
- Click on the "steal" button to pick up a card at the end of each move.
- Click on the "play" button, to go to the next play when there are no more cards to steal.
- Press the 20 button to sing the 20.
- Press the 40 button to sing the 40.
- Click on the button whose icon is a crown to sing the song.
- To leave the game click on the button that has the white flag.
- To talk to your opponent, press the button that has a balloon drawn and you will enter the conversation screen.
4. Purpose of the Game.
The game consists of getting as many experience points (PE) as you can at the end of the game. To achieve these points of
Experience you must overcome your opponent in the score of the tute game.
The points of experience obtained depend on the points that already have each of the players, the difference of points obtained in the game
And the duration of it.
A game is played at a specified number of rounds or games, indicated previously. The first to win that number
Of rounds, wins the game.
The value of the cards is (from highest to lowest):
- As: 11 points
- Three: 10 points
- King: 4 points
- Horse: 3 points
- Sota: 2 points
- Seven, Six, Five, Four, Two: 0 points
Cards that have no value in points are called white cards.
4.1 How to play tute b>
At the beginning of the game is decided by automatic draw the player who is hand, ie, the one who starts to play. In the next round another player would start.
The number of cards to deal depends on the number of players:
2 players: 8 cards (16 cards plus 24 in the stack or deck)
3 players: 12 cards (36-card deck, discarding all doses)
4 players: 10 cards (full deck of 40 cards)
After delivering, the last card is the one that will mark the triumph or the painting. The rest will be left in a pile face down to steal.
4.2 Development of the game b>
The player who goes on hand starts playing any of his cards. The others must throw one of theirs based on the first. The group of cards that are played in a hand is called a trick.
The next player he is forced to throw ...
... a card of the same suit as the one of beginning and of greater value of those that are in the table, if it had.
... a card of the same suit as the one of beginning and of inferior value if it had it.
... a card of the triumph suit of value superior to any that another player has thrown.
... any other card is triumphant or not.
Note: If another player has already thrown a winning win, the player may throw any cards from the starting hand.
Note 2: It is popularly called "drag" when the start card is a triumph.
The player who has placed the highest value win or if there are no wins the highest starting card (the first one that has been thrown) wins the trick.
This player picks up the trick, that is, the cards that have been thrown by the other players in that hand, and keeps them until the end of the round.
The player who wins the trick starts by pulling on the next hand. You also have the right to sing at that time. If it is in pairs, the partner should also sing, if not lose the opportunity.
Round end and point count
The round ends when the players run out of cards. The one who gets the last trick of a round wins 10 additional points, called "ten of last".
Win the round the player with more points (adding up the value of the cards he has got).
In each round there are 120 points (30 per club). To which must be added the 10 points of the last trick that gives a total of 130 points per game.
The rest of the points will depend on whether there are cantes or not. They can reach 100, which is the maximum. There are 3 cantes of 20 points and another one of 40 points.
End of match
The first player to win the round total wins the game.
A cante is when the player declares that he has in his hand the horse and the king of the same suit (also called "accuse"). They are worth 40 points when they are the same suit as the victory (40) and 20 points when they are different suit to victory (20 golds, swords, clubs and cups).
The player can sing "tute" if he has the 4 kings or 4 horses and will directly win the game.
The cante must be done immediately after winning the first trick, but are lost. If you have more than one cante, it will be done in successive tricks.
It is mandatory to make the 40's cante in the first place.
You can only make one song for a win.
You can not do tute if you have sung before.
Mode 2 players (Tute Habanero)
When only 2 players play, each time a game ends, players will draw a card from the deck. As long as there are cards in the deck, various game variations apply:
The game has two distinct phases: the first in which cards are stolen and the second in which the ones in the hand are spent. In the first phase of the game the player who is not a hand is only obliged to attend if the opponent had started with victory (if you have, of course) but no obligation to assemble. In the second, on the contrary, they must follow the same rules as for tute in pairs.
Note: If the "Always Attendance" table option is active, the player must answer whenever he can as if he were in the second phase, that is, following the same rules as for the tute in pairs.
Sing in 2 player mode
You can only sing while there is a deck and as long as neither the horse nor the king is the last card you just stole.
In the 2-player mode, to swap the 7 or 2 for the trump card just click on it. See this rule above. String>
5. Location of items in the game. B>
The player at the beginning of the game will have his 8 cards at the bottom of the screen and must
Place them at each turn inside the red or yellow rectangle.
At the top of the screen is the header that is composed of the following elements:
- Photo of each player. If you are logged in to Facebook, on the left you will see your photo and to the right the one of your opponent.
- Shift witness. To the player who touches you move, you will have a green circle next to your photo.
- Country flag. Next to each photo will appear the image of the country of origin of each player.
- Player's name. Below the country flag the player's name appears.
- Points. Below the player's name is the level of experience.
- Starting points. The accumulated points in the game appear on the right of the screen.
- Weather. Below the points will appear the remaining time of each movement of the game.
- Play. To the right of the time appears the number of the current play and the total number of plays.
- Categories. Below the country flag is the category in which you are, depending on the
Of the online points that you have obtained. The categories are as follows:
& Nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; * Great Master Gold (gold): if you find yourself above 50000 points.
& Nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; * Great Diamond Master (diamond): if you find yourself above 35000 points.
& Nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; * Great Master Silver (silver): if you are above 20,000 points.
& Nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; * Great Platinum Master (platinum): if you are above 12000 points.
& Nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; * Great Master Bronze (bronze): if you find yourself above 9000 points.
& Nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; * Grandmaster (black): if you are above 7000 points.
& Nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; * Master (brown): if you are above 6000 points.
& Nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; * Expert (red): if you are above 4000 points.
& Nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; * Advanced (blue): if you are above 3000 points.
& Nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; * Amateur (green): if you are above 2000 points.
& Nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; * Beginner (yellow): if you are above 1600 points.
& Nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; * Rookie (pink): if you are below 1600 points.
6. Score. B>
There are 2 types of scores in the game. On the one hand are the experience points (PE) that each player has, which serve
To measure to what degree one player is better than another in the rankings. And on the other hand are the points of the game that serve to
Win, lose or tie the game and get the points of experience at the end of it. In each hand you get
The starting points that are stated in the objectives section.
In each type of game, depending on the number of players you will get one type of score or another (2j, 3j, 4j)
7. End of the Game. B>
To win the game it is necessary for the player to complete the 20 rounds of each game or to end the opponent's time.
Once the game ends, you will add or subtract experience points as you win, lose or draw the game as indicated in the
8. Start playing. B> 8.1 Create your user. B>
To create your user you need to check that your internet connection is available. Once this is done, click on the "Play" button
And start playing. You can also enter the application with your Facebook account and you will have access to several options
Additional: invite friends, create games to your facebook friends and access the ranking of facebook friends.
8.2 Play b>
To play a game you can do it in 2 ways:
- Sign up for an open match. Any user of the game can register and remove from any open game.
- Creating a private game. To create a private game, click on the create game button and select the different options
Described in the section "Create Start". Once the games are created, you should wait for your friends to sign up.
9. Tips. B> 9.1 Use the aids. B>
Activate the aids, they will guide you throughout the game. 9.2 Internet connection. B>
Make sure your internet connection is available.
Check your position in the world ranking and try to improve it to appear in the top 100.